Monday, April 4, 2011

I Watched World Cup Final :)

 Two days ago there was a final match going on between India and srilanka.I'm not a big fan of cricket when i came home the score was like 80 runs - 80 balls. So i thought to watch it and as i was watching the match the score is always same to the number of balls.It was very interesting match.I was watching it more eagerly then the score was like 13 runs- 13 balls like that then suddenly there were 2 four's and India just need 4 runs to win in 7 balls.At that time i was about to send my friend the score then in a blink of my eye there was a six i was very much happy by seeing it.I couldn't control myself India has won the world cup after 28 year.Hurray i called my friends and told them the news and i wanted to see how the town was celebrating the victory.So i ran out of my house and took bike and went to see the celebrations.Everyone is enjoying the moment.It was like a big parade going on at 11pm.I went to all the top centers in my town and even girls are enjoying the victory.I was very glad that i watched the match.Blasts on road and in air too..Color full night.It was like depavali celebrations...

No comments:

Post a Comment