Saturday, September 10, 2011

LIVE FREE DIE HARD

    Once i read or heard that
Live as if you are gonna Die , Soon Death is going to Come..
I don't know the exact inner meaning of it at the time.But later when Steve Jobs gave a speech in Harvard Commencement Speech he came to tell some small stories in that speech but..The main thing which i like or noticed and understood most of All is this line..Because i might be familiar with it...You might have also heard this..Quote...
Live as if you are gonna Die,Soon Death is going to Come..

What actually it means??

 Let us assume that World is gonna Tomorrow and you just have one day to live..Then would you live, life's last moments for the sake of others ,don't you wanna do something which you always wanted to do..

Yes you will do...

I will do what i always wanted to do...May be this might be rude to others...or they might not like it..

What we should know?

  Actually i had a small incident which happened to me..Then i realized that i should stop feeling embarrassed...There was a Handicapped Person Trying to Get to One place. which is near to my home...I thought of asking whether i can drop him..But i didn't do it..
I didn't ask him...I was embarrassed what he might say? what others might think.?
There were a lot of questions popping out my head...

So i didn't ask and was going on my way to Home...After traveling some time i felt ashamed of myself..Why couldn't i ask him.? What is wrong in asking?

I went back and sat beside him introduced myself and told that i live near the area where he lives and i asked whether i can drop him..

He said.."yes"

we had a small conversation on the way..

After dropping Him at his home..i felt some much happy...My heart was so much weightless..
That bought be a Happiness which we can never Buy...

You might what is it related to the Quote..

If you live like as you are gonna die tomorrow you will get over your embarrassment feeling and  you live your life in your way and you will full-fill your dreams and desires...

So Live Free or Die Hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment