Saturday, October 22, 2011

Do you want to take your computer to next generation?

 I always used to type when I do blogging. But now I am trying to take my computer to next-generation.
I am now using Dragon Dictate software to talk to my computer and it makes my work pretty easy and it can understand Indian accent too. This software is not a free one.
But a similar kind of software is already present in Windows 7 but when I tried to use it. Speech recognition did not work well. The speech recognition software which is present in Windows 7 is a free one.
In the previous version of Mac OS there was  voice print software and by using it your voice is your password. But users did not find it much secure so in the next version of Mac it was. Removed.

You might have watched so many movies sci-fi movies in which the computer geeks talk to the other computer. We finally have achieved to make the fantasy into reality. As you can see mostly Dragon Dictate understands what ever I say.

If you have watched Robo movie you will  probably understand why he was talking like that. even now I am talking just like that. Well to interact with Web browser directly it is taking somewhat long time.

For chatting I am using this software to chat.

So  why don't we all go to next level of computing.

" Stop typing, Start Speaking "

No comments:

Post a Comment